401 Nailhead Tripower Setup

Dominator

I am new to the "TeamBuick" site and need help finding choices on intakes and carbruetors for a 401 Nailhead motor.

The cheapest........

The cheapest , best performing intake manifold for the money is a stock sq. bore intake that has my dual plane mod done to it... basicly what you do is cut the partitions out from between the front and rear barrels ,leaving the center divider in.... that improves the flow considerably (11%).... costs about $12 to do and does not cut gas mileage....
and when you add on a recurved dist. and a cold air induction pkg. keeping the heat in the manifold to make the gas flash off the surfaces of the manifold.....then you have multiple choices of carbs.... and just one kit to install and just one set of linkage... one air cleaner ect.... next up would be a spread bore set up, 1966 only intake manifold,,, then the various aftermarket and factory multiple carb set ups..........
Go to v8buick.com and then to ''da nailhead'' and ck out my ''sticky'' there of the ''Doc dual plane mod''......

Back