Bought two 65 Skylarks

Lobucrod

I have a 401 with factory 2-4's that I rebuilt a while back and I have been searching for something to put it in. I was planning a trip to visit my kids last week so I browsed CL to see is there was anything interesting for sale. Found an ad for two 1965 Skylarks, one hardtop and one 2 dr post. Got a buddy to go look at them and he struck a deal for me. So after a 5 hour trip here is the first one loaded up and ready to come home. Got it home and stripped down to the floor pans already, needs a trunk floor but everything in front of that is ok. Going back this weekend to get the other one. Plan is to build the best one into a Gran Sport clone.

It would take me days typing with one finger. Better if you know what you want & forward it to me & I will send pics of what I have & prices.

Tom T.

I'd LOVE to take a walk through your shop and check out all the parts you have Tom......I'd probably be overwhelmed...:)..........What's the word on those revamped nail roller rockers?

Mike

66 buick guy

Lobucrod

It would take me days typing with one finger. Better if you know what you want & forward it to me & I will send pics of what I have & prices.

Tom T.
Thanks for the reply. I'm currently on vacation for two weeks so I'll make a list after I get back home.