I have a 95 Riv. 3800 SFI SC and am about to pull what's left of my gray hair out..lol. The vehicle only has about 53k miles on it but I've had my share of other problems. The current problem is, whenever I try and start the car, it runs really rough for about 2-3 seconds then shuts off.. Occasionally, it will start and the engine will run normally, but it still shuts down after 2-3 seconds. I have pulled the ignition module and had it checked (OK), the alternator (OK), Replaced ALL the neoprene hoses in the vacuum system (some were beginning to crack and leak). I also sealed the end of these hoses with wire ties to insure good seals. Replaced the plugs and the PCV valve and yet the problem pesists. The LOW COOLANT lights stays on but that has been that way ever since i had the radiator repaired. I checked the fuel pressure at the Schrader valve and it was 44 psi with the ignition on and dropped 4 psi on start attempt. I also tried to pull any codes from the computer but there were NONE to pull. You 3800 MASTERS have any ideas you can pass to an old shade tree mechanic here to help. ANYTHING at this point would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million. Wes