My 1998 Buick Regal (32,000 miles) was purchased only three weeks ago. Rides beautifully and I love it. However, recently it just stopped for no reason while I was driving and the instrument panel lights were blinking on and off. Also, the speedometer needle was jumping back and forth in a fast, erratic manner. I turned it off and it started up again but only went a short distance before this happened again. The car stopped so quickly that I almost got rammed from the rear by a truckload of very angry young men. Finally, after starting up again for the third time, it died completely in my driveway. Not a battery problem - all electrical things worked beautifully. Had it towed to where I purchased it and when it got there they started it up right away (this was two days later - after the weekend) and kept it all day and nothing happened. The car ran perfectly. They said they scanned it and could find nothing wrong. However, the "mode" button for oil life percentage had jumped back to 99% from 83%. What could have caused this? No one seems to know and I have the car back and am driving it but am very concerned that this might happen again. I love this car but am now a little frightened of it. HELP!!!