Anyone have a voltage/wiring diagram for a 90 Buick LeSabre ignition module.

Also I would like to get an explanation of what voltages should change on which pins going to the spark module so I know what is out of tollerance.

Another thing I would like to know is when the car goes into drive gear 4th, how is the spark advance signal transmitted to the spark module to give full spark advance.

I found one Buick schematic diagram but I am getting incorrect voltages on some of the pins and a few of the wires are different colors.

The Chevy module (diagram)that I found is pinned differently from the Buick module (diagram) and some of my measured voltages are different from either one.

There are 14 pins from A to P skipping the letters I and O.

For instance at pin J (labeled the cam input sensor on one diagram) I am getting 8.7 to 10.1 volts DC that fluctuates with engine rpm on the digital meter instead of the near 0V or 5 volts that should be coming from the sensor. This could be a bad sensor or a missing magnet or both.

Pin P is the 14 volts input, (it is 14 volts) but the next pin N is supposed to be 10 volts reference output to the cam and crank sensors, but it is reading 11 volts DC on the Analog meter. I put the digital meter on the different pins to verify the voltages but some of the voltages are so eratic it is difficult to pinpoint a voltage with the digital meter.

The scope will be used when I can determine which wires attach to the output of the cam and crank sensor there at the spark coil module -- it should read either 0 or +5 volts. Don't want to blow the oscilloscope.

Cam input on pin J and cam output on pin F are both 10 volts DC at the spark module connector. That is what the diagrams says these pins are but one should fluctuate between 0 and 5 volts, and I have no idea what the others is supposed to be.

I have an expensive digital voltmeter, an expensive high resistance analogue voltmeter and an oscilliscope for testing --but without a correct wiring diagram with voltages, it is difficult to find a problem.

Is there a net site with this information or does someone have a page they can photocopy, convert to a file and sent as an attachment to an email to me (jmaraist@netscape.net)

Is there a library book with this information?

Here are the pinout voltages at the spark module with the engine in park at operating temp and running:
A=1.1 volts Reference input voltage
B=4.77 volts
E=6.0 volts 260hz(freqency meter)(tach output)
F=10.0 volts (cam buffer signal output to PCM)
forgot to check for the frequency if any

cam sensou inputs:
H=6.8vdc - 5.56vac 220hz on the frequency mtr

J=8.7 to 10.1 volts If this is the cam position sensor it is not fluctuating from near 0 volts to 5 volts dc this may be a problem

N=11.0 volts This is supposed to be the 10 volt output voltage to the cam and crank sensors.

O=14.0 volts The battery/alternator input voltage

Again, I don't have any book diagram that reflects all of the wiring for this 90 Buick LeSabre and the one I have just gives some of the voltages and one or more wire colors are different.
Thanks