Where is my post?

I joined this morning, after a several year abscence from Buicks. As of now My postin the welcome forum has yet to appear. Why so long to get them ok'd?

Last edited:
You got caught up in the new spam protector:)

Your post is now up. It probably went into moderation because of the image. It's a new experience for the site too. I'm not even sure how the moderation flows and the only reason it is up now is because of this posting causing me to look...

The first two posts of a new user are go through an automated moderation, and if they fail, they go to a manual moderation. The way they find themselves in the moderation que is by posting attachments and links.

You got caught up in the new spam protector:)

Your post is now up. It probably went into moderation because of the image. It's a new experience for the site too. I'm not even sure how the moderation flows and the only reason it is up now is because of this posting causing me to look...

The first two posts of a new user are go through an automated moderation, and if they fail, they go to a manual moderation. The way they find themselves in the moderation que is by posting attachments and links.

Just checked, and it's not showing in the welcome forum yet

You're right, I don't see it either! And I don't see it in the moderation either! Maybe I accidentally did something wrong when I was trying to fix it:( Please make the posting again and it probably won't need moderation now, and if it does I'll try not to screw it up again....

I guess you're a guinea pig :)

I would like to take credit, but I am afraid it is successful only because you have made enough postings to get past the anti spam. This may not help other new users:(

I am having the same problem my first post got put up and I can't reply to it. I have tried twice once with a picture and once without. Help!

I am having the same problem my first post got put up and I can't reply to it. I have tried twice once with a picture and once without. Help!

The first five posts are moderated to protect from spam. We had it bad a while back. That means that one of the Mods has to review it, then approve it. There are any number of us looking at them for approval. I usually look in the am and at night once a day. Once you hit five, you are off on your own!

Back