62 Buick Skylark

siu choy

I just purchased 62 Buick Skylark parts car for A/C suitcase, if anyone interested I have many useful parts; all need to be rebuilt,
polished or platted. Engine/Transmission/Bumpers and two doors already gone, car has PS & PB brakes units plus everything else available.

Last edited:
Re: Center Link

:wavey: Hey Siu Choy!

How U' Doin'? :thumbsup:

Were You able to get that center link You were LQQKING for?

I tried several different Vendors/Suppliers without ANY Luck at all.

What have You accomplished in the Interum?

Regards, :beers:

Tom Galllagher

Last edited:
62 Skylark

Good Morning Tom,

Nice hearing from you and thanks for your email. I was doing okay, but yesterday I foolishly tried to strip down 62 Skylark parts car I purchased for A/C suitcase and center link support in 114 degree heat. While working inside the car removing interior trim, dashboard etc., I must have pulled back muscle and spranked my knee, this morning I woke up with pain in both area's, couple of days of rest should relieve pain. Little behind of restoration of my car (been too hot in Vegas) however project is coming along okay. Entire suspension system, steering box, gas tank and rear end all removed and sand blasted, as soon as I can get car outside, I'll high water pressure bottom and engine compartment and prep for undercoating and painting of engine compartment, then and hopefully start replacement of suspension, springs, shocks, engine, trans, gas tank and rear end, also running new brakes lines for front and rear disc brakes; lot work to be done but want to make a real nice car out this one. Logistically, I have all the chrome replatted, stainless polished, front and rear seats upholstered, along with door panels, all new weatherstripping, front and rear window gaskets purchased and sitting in my garage. Hey Tom, sorry to bore you with my project I really just wanted to say hello, your I I appreciate your concern and help) one of the nice members who always is participating in helping the club and survival of these grand old American history Buick cars. I hope I hear from some members who may need some 62 Skylark parts, if not I'll list on eBay later this weekend. That's all for now, take care and stay healthy.

Ray Kadagian

1961 Skylark parts

I am building a '61 Skylark hot rod and am struggling to find some parts. I'm looking for a rear bumper, ball joints, tie rods, control arm bushing kits, etc... Please let me know if you have any suggestions/ideas. Thanks, Jim, jaguar2mich@yahoo.com

i just purchased 62 buick skylark parts car for a/c suitcase, if anyone interested i have many useful parts; all need to be rebuilt,
polished or platted. Engine/transmission/bumpers and two doors already gone, car has ps & pb brakes units plus everything else available.
i need the molding on the trunk lid that lies between the tail lights... Thank you and have a nice day

Back