windshield Pad?


Active Member
Hey All I just got a 70 skylark convertible, some assembly required. I am looking for the pieces that the windshield rests on as you glue it in, there are screw holes where I think they were but im not sure what they are called or where to call for them ive looked in year one and opg so far. Thanks Don


Active Member
the lower windshield chrome molding clips are mounted in the holes.
the clips that hold the windshield in place (on my Wildcat)
slip over the weld, then the gasket fits over it. this might
have changed between 64 & 70.
the Wildcat and LeSabre has five clips across the top and bottom and
three down each side

Call Cars Inc for the windshield clips. the chrome molding clips are
hard to come by
Last edited: