Can’t get the right control arm

I I have a 67 Buick wildcat I keep trying to order a front upper control arm But they keep sending me the wrong one the bolt holes on the ones that they send me is roughly 6 inches and I need them to be roughly 8 1/4 is there any advice on what’s going on here or what I can do to get the right parts thanks in advance

The vendor(s) application data is wrong, leading them to ship incorrect parts. Do you have the seller website(s) info and numbers from the incorrect parts so we can investigate what is going on?

The upper front control arm components in the Buick Master Parts Book are the same for 1966-70 B, C, and E body cars. The much more common A body cars use different part numbers. The better suppliers can cross reference their parts back to the original GM part numbers.

There is more collector activity with the E body Riviera than the B body Wildcat. Are the vendor part numbers different if you inquire about control arms for a ‘67 Riviera?

Last edited:
You didn't specify are these new or used parts? There are NO newly manufactured suspension parts for the 65-70 fullsize platform other than what is common across other lines and years. Shocks bushings and ball joints are about all you can find new. Any control arms newly manufactured for cars from that era are going to be for A or F Bodies. About your only choices are rebuild what you have or rebuild junkyard replacements.

Back