200r4 in a 67 special with 455

Thinking about putting a 200r4 in my 67 special.already have a 455 installed .any do's and donts would be appreciated.transmission cross member issues etc.
Thanks rob

Hi Rob - I am doing the same thing. I am at the collecting parts stage. I just picked up a Extreme Transmissions 2004R and a converter from TSP which are my last "big" items. Seems like there is more information on the V8Buick forums for this swap. What transmission have you been running? Have you changed gear ratios in the rear end?

Hi Rob - I am doing the same thing. I am at the collecting parts stage. I just picked up a Extreme Transmissions 2004R and a converter from TSP which are my last "big" items. Seems like there is more information on the V8Buick forums for this swap. What transmission have you been running? Have you changed gear ratios in the rear end?
Hey sorry for late response. 3.56 with a turbo 400 .put a yukon posi in .just driving it and it needs overdrive

Eaton 3.55 posi in rear

Back