Well, today the winds are pretty strong (60 K ~40 Mph). I decided that I really didn't want to put it on the stands in the wind, So I tackled the door. The window cranks are hard to use, Passenger side vent crank didn't work and a few other little things. I took apart the drivers door and oiled everything. I cleaned all of the dirt off the door so that I can put a bead of silicone around the edges and using plastic to seal the door. I put everything back together, cursed the window cranks and tried, tried again. Finally, all together and everything seems to work like new. I then tackled the passenger door. I removed the handles, arm rest, door handle and took the door apart. It actually had the original paper seal, although it wasn't sealing anything anymore. I oiled the window, the vent, and the handles. I then tackled the vent crank. The mechanism was broken at the back letting the spiral gear wind right our of the mechanism. Luckily, the broken part was at the bottom of the door. It was a cover for the back and held in place with rivets. I drilled out the rivets, tapped out the holes and put bolts in to hold it together. I replaced it and tested it. It works, not great, but it works. I put silicone around the edges, plastic and reassembled the door. The arm rests looked poor, so I took them apart, sanded them and painted them with chrome paint. After the chrome paint, I sprayed them with clear coat. When they dry tomorrow, I will put them back on. All in all, I am pleased with the way things turned out. I learned a lot about how things work and sealed the doors better than they were. Another day, the rear shocks, which was supposed to be today's work.