Bill of Sale
NCRiviera

1966-70 & 1970-73 Riviera Trunk Mat Kits

NCRiviera

NCRiviera submitted a new listing:

1966-70 & 1970-73 Riviera Trunk Mat Kits - 1966-70 & 1970-73 Riviera Trunk Mat Kits

1966-1970 Riviera Trunk Mat Kit
View attachment 9072
Installation instructions for the 1966-1970 kit will be emailed to the Paypal address used to make your payment from.
8 piece 1968-1970 Buick Riviera replacement trunk mat kit in dark charcoal OR medium charcoal colors. Please state which color kit you prefer.
Kit can be used on 66-67 Riviera's also.
The spare tire board cover is cut a little large in order to allow you to trim it after it is glued...
Learn more about this listing...

Kestas

Hi, I looking for my project 66 riviera trunk carpet and found your post. I would like to ask still available can you do shipping United Kingdom ? Any chance to buy only paper templates? I think shipping carpet and taxes will be expensive? Any chance to help me?
Best regards Kestas

NCRiviera

Hi, I looking for my project 66 riviera trunk carpet and found your post. I would like to ask still available can you do shipping United Kingdom ? Any chance to buy only paper templates? I think shipping carpet and taxes will be expensive? Any chance to help me?
Best regards Kestas
Kentas,
Thanks for the inquiry. Yes I have these trunk mat kits available.
No, I cannot send you paper templates.

These kits are specific for 68-70 Riviera's but can be used on 66-67 Riviera's by leaving off the rear trunk bulkhead pieces. '66'67 Riviera's have cardboard pieces that cover the rear tail lights and are part of the trunk board kits sold by other vendors. I don't sell those.

FYI, early '66 Rivs used a white/cream colored weaved cloth material for the trunk lining. I don't have access to that material. My kits are made from synthetic felt material that is similar to the original wool blend trunk mat material.

Kits are $90 plus $45 USPS Priority Post to the UK. Payment via Paypal is the only payment option. There is NO shipping insurance available on shipments outside the USA.

Regards,

Mike