Bill of Sale
NCRiviera

1966-70 & 1970-73 Riviera Trunk Mat Kits

NCRiviera

NCRiviera submitted a new listing:

1966-70 & 1970-73 Riviera Trunk Mat Kits - 1966-70 & 1970-73 Riviera Trunk Mat Kits

1966-1970 Riviera Trunk Mat Kit
View attachment 9072
Installation instructions for the 1966-1970 kit will be emailed to the Paypal address used to make your payment from.
8 piece 1968-1970 Buick Riviera replacement trunk mat kit in dark charcoal OR medium charcoal colors. Please state which color kit you prefer.
Kit can be used on 66-67 Riviera's also.
The spare tire board cover is cut a little large in order to allow you to trim it after it is glued...

Learn more about this listing...

Hi, I looking for my project 66 riviera trunk carpet and found your post. I would like to ask still available can you do shipping United Kingdom ? Any chance to buy only paper templates? I think shipping carpet and taxes will be expensive? Any chance to help me?
Best regards Kestas

Hi, I looking for my project 66 riviera trunk carpet and found your post. I would like to ask still available can you do shipping United Kingdom ? Any chance to buy only paper templates? I think shipping carpet and taxes will be expensive? Any chance to help me?
Best regards Kestas

Kentas,
Thanks for the inquiry. Yes I have these trunk mat kits available.
No, I cannot send you paper templates.

These kits are specific for 68-70 Riviera's but can be used on 66-67 Riviera's by leaving off the rear trunk bulkhead pieces. '66'67 Riviera's have cardboard pieces that cover the rear tail lights and are part of the trunk board kits sold by other vendors. I don't sell those.

FYI, early '66 Rivs used a white/cream colored weaved cloth material for the trunk lining. I don't have access to that material. My kits are made from synthetic felt material that is similar to the original wool blend trunk mat material.

Kits are $90 plus $45 USPS Priority Post to the UK. Payment via Paypal is the only payment option. There is NO shipping insurance available on shipments outside the USA.

Regards,

Mike

Hi,

Are you still selling the trunk mat kits? I am in Pennsylvania and would be interested in purchasing one if you still are.

Thanks,
Nick

Back