1965 Buick Skylark Convertible

Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$7,500.00
Expires
1965 Buick Skylark Convertible, 300 cubic in., 4-barrel/Wildcat 355 motor. Automatic 2-speed trans, column shift. Car has power steer., power brakes, power top, power windows, remote side mirror, bucket seats, air conditioning. Car sat for years, so I cleaned out the tank which turned out to be in good shape, rebuilt orig. AFB, changed fuel pump, flushed cooling system and changed radiator, changed oil/filter, flushed brake fluid, added new master cyl., rebuilt wheel cyls., repacked wheel bearings etc. Did this in the last year, and have since put well over 4000 miles on the car. Car runs strong, and drives very smooth at any speed. Most of the car is original maroon paint, and it had the white and gray interior. It's a very rust free car, good floor pans, and trunk pan. there was a rust spot under the pass. s. seat that I replaced with new metal, about 3''x 3'', a small strip above one rear wheel well that I cut out and replaced, and some small pinholes under the windshield that I welded ground, then POR 15d the whole area and installed new windshield. The car is a good driver, but does need restoration. electrical is in good original cond. w/new turn signal switch, lights all work, power windows work, A.C. doesn't work due to missing compressor which I never had. Car is reasonably straight now, it did have many dents with some bondo, but I stripped out all the bondo worked out the dents, and left those areas in bare metal. Top bows are in good condition, but the top switch, top material, latches, and pump hoses need replacement. I have a new top that goes with the car, but it may or may not be good, as it's been boxed up for many years. Needs total interior, and front seats need spring kits due to rust. Any other questions, phone (760)947-0919, Thanks!
Information

Category
For Sale
Author
Robert Wilke
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by Robert Wilke

Latest Classified Listings

Back