1951 Buick special 4 door sedan light project

Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$4,500.00
Expires
I’ve got this 51 from central Oregon that is the most solid rust free car you can imagine.84,000 miles Sat in a small museum in the desert for decades. Bought from the son of the original owner. Black with a newer very nice black vinyl,gray cloth interior. Good not ripped headliner. No radio from factory but I have one in a box. Rubber floor mat from new. Has a fresh rebuilt 263 with about 20 minutes running on a can,rebuilt carb.3 on column. New clutch disc pressure plate throw out bearing surfaced flywheel.New long narrow battery but may need a starter,cranks slow. New muffler.New $600 US radiator. Chrome and stainless is all there and straight but chrome faded from sun. All lights work in and out including backup. Stock black wheels with junk rollers and 4 new but old wide whites. This will be a nice touring sedan. Really it probably needs a starter and the windshield is cracked. All other windows are good and roll up and down well including the 4 wings which open and close and lock like they should. This has such good paint that it should only require a fluff and buff and general cleaning.So if you’re interested in a small project and unfortunately I have 2 ahead of this one otherwise I’d keep it. Email richcarfun@aol.com for pics or call 360-263-1022 ask for Rich
image.jpg
.image.jpg

Information

Category
For Sale
Author
riki5156B
Created
Last edited
Views

Latest Classified Listings

Back