Sign up today at for your personal car space, where you can post your ride profile, view car photo galleries or rate rides.

All Rides

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Melody" Kenmon 1961 Buick Skylark

Category: Buick

Saw this car on CL and told myself, if it's available after my vacation I'm buying it! Well it was....so I did.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"'Wildcat'" Kiwijeff 1968 Buick Wildcat Custom

Category: Buick, Wildcat

I bought my 4 DrHdTp Wildcat Custom 30 years ago, & it has been my every day driver all this time; I had the matching #'ed 430 rebuilt, & rebuilt the trans & shift kitted it myself, I've painted it twice & lowered it.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

68 wildcat 1968 Buick Wildcat

Category: Buick, Wildcat

67-68 Wildcats were on my "rust bucket list" for a long time and I finally found one in Alberta
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Luke 81 Buick regal 1981 Buick Regal

Category: Buick, Regal

Received this car for free when I turned 16 by my dad, it was his car when he was in high school and now 3 years after getting the car I am finally able to start restoring it with him, we just bought a 69 buick 350 to put in the car and hope to make this car fast
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Silver Arrow" David W Pressler 1999 Buick Riviera

Category: Buick, Riviera

#60 of 200 built only 1,787 built total for 1999 try finding one Selling 5
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Airy Cat 1954 Buick 41D

Category: Buick, Special

I bought this car from my aunt for $200 43 years ago. She was the original owner and couldn't drive anymore. The car is all original except for the tires and battery.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

""Aqua Velva"" NCRiviera 1968 Buick Riviera

The car was originally purchased in Ohio in July 1968. It was assembled 2nd week of May, 1968 in Flint, MI. The original owner sold it to his niece in 2001 or 2002. She sold it to the third owner in 2016. I purchased it 2017.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Bluebell" JepsterDenmark 1952 Buick Roadmaster 72r

More info later...
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Free the Bird" skylark@64 1964 Buick Skylark

Category: Buick, Skylark

will someday be a nice car.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

54sks762 1956 buick special

Category: Buick, Special

4 dr 3spd 322 nailhead. two tone funny green over even funnier green (mint colored) has been repainted in the 70s possibly with slightly off mixtures or mutated versions of the original color scheme. Came from MO she is a work in progress.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Andercommander 1966 Buick Electra 225 Custom

Category: Buick, Electra

71K original miles.Numbers match.Purchased from the original owner's son.Vehicle is almost completely original, aside from consumables.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Big White" Arc_Light 1975 Buick LeSabre Custom Convertible

Category: Buick, LeSabre

This is my beloved 1975 Buick LeSabre Custom convertible in Arctic White.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Jukka Haapanen 1967 Buick Riviera

1967 Riviera, bodywork and interior done, next winter will be the time for rest...
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Ted Nagel 1965 Buick Wildcat

65 Wildcat Custom ConvertibleSuper Wildcat/SuperTurbine 400/3.08 posiPB, PS, PW, P top, P seat, P antenna, Guidematic, Cruise, A/C. Sea Foam Green/Black bench
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Sophia" John Benjamin Lusk 1998 Buick Century

Category: Buick, Century

Just got her, and love her so far.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
TeamBuick.com Privacy Policy