Thread: Links

Sandersreproglass Guest

Question Links

Hi!

Either I'm not looking in the right places or there is no text or image that connects to your "links" page. I've searched the forums home page for anything that sends a user to the links page, but thus far have not found it. It's either too obsure, hidden or there is no such link. No offense, but there's not much use for a links page that visitors can't find!

SRG

It is a little hard to find. If you are on the Team Buick home page, there is a "Buicks.net" link underneath where you log out. In that box you will find the links button. Maybe the links button could be moved to the top of all pages next to the showroom link? Maybe not, I don't really understand the connection between Team Buick and Buicks.net. Maybe someone can clarify.
    scott

Sandersreproglass,

There is not a link to the link page at the moment! The emails were just sent out last evening.

The page is here:click here
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Oops, sorry, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
    scott

Don't worry chub chub, the only people who know are the link owners that were in the links directory at buicks.net.

I will try to figure out how this site should link to the page right away. It will probably just be in the upper navigation menu.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Sandersreproglass Guest
    WHEW! I thought I might be going