View Poll Results: Which MuscleCar would you buy?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ford Boss 429

9 7.50%
  • Dodge Daytona 426 Hemi

13 10.83%
  • Chevelle LS-6 SS454

9 7.50%
  • Yenko Camaro 427CID

14 11.67%
  • '70 Buick Stage 1 GSX 455CID

75 62.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muscle car television poll

Muscle car television poll

OK guys....and gals!

I have been watching the muscle car television poll which asks the question:

Which MuscleCar would you buy?
    You hit the lotto and have the jack to buy the MuscleCar of your dreams. What is it?

Ford Boss 429Dodge Daytona 426 HemiChevelle LS-6 SS 454Yenko Camaro 427CID'70 Buick Stage 1 GSX 455CID

Now somehow the '70 Buick Stage 1 GSX 455CID has slipped to only 48%!

To prove their poll is bias, I thought we should run the same poll here, for more realistic results!

If you would like to vote again on the muscle car poll, you can click here!
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Haha, it MUST be biased if the Buick's only got 48% of the votes.

Those Chevy guys must've learned how to vote in the poll.
    Nick
    1968 Buick GS400 auto
    1972 Olds Cutlass conv. 350, 4 speed (Dad's)

VICZZ Guest

Question Muscle Car Vote

There is no guess her it is the BUICK my dear!

I gotta say, if I won the lottery I'd go for a SuperBird. 383, 426, 440, wouldn't matter.

I have a few Buick ideas up my sleeve, too, of course. But there is something about the sound of a Chrysler.

For now I'll just have to stick to beating the hemis with my Buick...

-Bob C.

Does anyone know what happened to the other host of Muscle Car on Spike TV where this poll is from? Lou Santiago is still on but Jared Zimmerman is no longer on the site. Was he shown the door or did he quit?
    Nick
    1968 Buick GS400 auto

OLe JIM Guest

CAR Poll

I voted for the Super Bird as I*M about a Big BUICk fan as one can GET --buy-- Polls really don*t tell the TRUTH as the Super Bird is money in the BanK as its the most Sort after vehicle of its ERA!--in Mint conditon of Course!--I saw a JAP Buy one on the Kruise Auction for 1.8 Million big ones! now thats more than I*D Pay for the Crysler Co--as my daily driver is an 88 Buick Century powered by a 2.8 V-6 & You know! it gets Me every where I want to GO & back!--& it was a TAXI since Day ONE! & now w/ over 400,000 miles on IT--I Wonder?? how many Super Birds have that many Miles on E*M?? NONE! I think??--So I*LL stick w/ my Ole Faithful 88 Buick Century!--& You Guys can Keep all the Super Birds! & All those Problem Super Duper over rated what ever Cars!--& perhaps?? I*LL TOOT as I pass You! on the Highway to where ever??-He!--He! -Ole JIM--

Quote Originally Posted by bigblock68
    Does anyone know what happened to the other host of Muscle Car on Spike TV where this poll is from? Lou Santiago is still on but Jared Zimmerman is no longer on the site. Was he shown the door or did he quit?
    Jared came from Rad Rides by Troy and went back to them . I guess he got a better offer .

That makes sense. He didn't really seem to be too comfortable on that show anyway. Always seemed like he was trying too hard.
    Nick
    1968 Buick GS400 auto

I think camaro has my vote.

I love those Camaro's. And the way this is described ...it would be one of a kind. What color? Did they paint them blue? It would get my vote.

what to choose?

Having previously owner an XX29J9B...... I still like them, but they are too expensive for me. In 1989 my wing car went to Sweden for $125K. I thought that was too much even then. It had gotten to the point where I could not drive it. I think it's called paranoia or something. I sold all of my uni-body cars in the 90's, for a lot of money, and I don't miss the constant maintenance, or the anxiety with each scratch. I am now looking for a car I know nothing abuot because learning and fixing them is a lot more fun than sitting with the Ferrari club talking about the stock market. I LOVE AMERICAN CARS! I want to recapture the fun of restoring one again. And I think that .... I'd really rather have a Buick! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!