Thread: Question about pic attachments...

Question about pic attachments...

I tried to post this in the site development section, but was denied access. I have two pictures posted on the site and they take up 102.4KB. When I tried to attach a pic to a post today it wouldn't let me. Does this mean I am at my limit of space? What is the maximum allowed?
    scott

I will try and have a look. If you weren't a level 2 member, I think it would be too much, but at your level I would have thought they would post.

I have changed the value, try again.
    Last edited by rcull; 02-08-2006 at 08:24 PM.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Thanks rcull, I'll give it a shot, however, I don't want to waste space. Should I be making them smaller or doing something different to save space?

ok, it still won't let me. It tells ms my file "exceeds the forum quota by 823.1 kb" even though my photo size reads 48.2 kb. It's probably me doing something wrong.
    scott

Are you trying to upload to the showroom or an attachment on this board? If it is in the showroom, there is an increasing maximum for each level of user. You would then have to delete one of your other uploads to make space. I expect that I can make your image into a smaller file if you would like to email it to me.

It should upload now. I guess I have to delete older attachments to make room for newer ones. Keeping the file size down will allow more room.
    Last edited by rcull; 02-09-2006 at 07:34 AM.
    If you would llike to place an image of your car in your signature, click here for instructions
    WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

I was trying to attach a pic to a post on this board. It is still telling me a 48.2 kb photo exceeds the forum quota by 300.9 kb.
    scott

Chubchub,

I deleted a bunch of files that should have made room for it. I got a bunch of errors when you tried to upload it. I would like you to email me the attachment so that I can have a look at it.

admin teambuick.com

Bob

Hey Bob,
    The pics have been sent. Let me know what you find out.
    scott
    scott