Thread: Got the results of Insurance Adjuster Today!!!

Thumbs up Got the results of Insurance Adjuster Today!!!

She showed around 9 am and saw the car and within 15 minutes told me she figures it "totalled"!!! Well, my cousin started talking to me without realizing that SHE WAS the ADJUSTER and said not to let them screw me like they did him!!! I was kinda out for a loss of words and then he leaned over and whispered that he knew what she was!! He was just making sure they knew we aren't just a bunch of pretty faces?!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna miss my Skylark, but I still have the heart (455/400TH) and I just made arrangements to buy a 73' NOVA SS with a built 283 4 speed, frame connectors, newly rebuilt frontend, 3:55 rear gears, all in fresh primer!!! The guy got into a problem of some kind and needs some fast money! Are ya' sitting down? 700 bucks and he just had the engine freshened by a bore of.060 and new pistons,292 cam,all new master build, headers, more money than I'd throw at it, anyway!! I'm negotiating a 72' Buick GS 350 as of last week! The guy's a truck driver and I have to catch him at oddball times so I'll let you know how that comes through!
    It's getting better now! Last week it looked real bad having my Skylark all tore up and couldn't drive her anymore just depressed me!! Maybe Beula II will smooth my hurt over! I just never got so attatched to a car before! Buicks are a BREED all their own!!
    jammon455

Sounds like a wild ride!

-Bob C.