Thread: Bali hit again by terrorists with bombs

Bali hit again by terrorists with bombs

Again tragady has struck the Indonesian holiday island of the West coast of Australia.These people that do these things in the name of religion just have such a hatered for westerners & their way of living. Most people will be glad to see the US British & Australian troops out of Iraq.
    But the terrorists will still try to do damage to western & world economy's & getting out is not the end of terrorisim.Also makes people think were to holiday that is safer.

regal1973

Most people will be glad to see the US British & Australian troops out of Iraq.

not me. anyone who thinks muslim 'terrorism' is because of Bush or because muslims feel 'oppressed' needs to read up on the Barbary pirates. it doesn't matter whether Islam is facing infidels or other muslims, from a position of weakness or a position of strength, violence has ALWAYS been their answer ever since the days of Mohammed (he murdered entire cities).

IOW, i'd be perfectly happy wearing a shirt that said 'In My Name'.

Also makes people think were to holiday that is safer.

true dat. this isn't the first time a big bomb has gone off in Bali. are the muslims still taking hostages in the Philippines as well?
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

[]

true dat. this isn't the first time a big bomb has gone off in Bali. are the muslims still taking hostages in the Philippines as well?[/QUOTE]

In some parts that is why I only travel in Australia, New Zealand the USA & Canada besides speaking english & a simular way of life.

Several people ask me why I would travel to the USA 8 times when there are so many other countries to see.

Besides tough border security & air marshalls on United Flights I love US cars & there is many great places to see as the only states I've not visited is Nth Dakota & Alaska maybe one day plus most Americans that I have come across are polite & friendly people & they have the amazing man built Las Vegas which no country can compete with.

regal1973

OLe JIM Guest
    I DOON?--as I read UP on this TERRORIST Issue--attempting to find Out WHY?--their Doing what their DOING?--& its my Personal Judgement?--this Terrorsit thing is a RELIGOUS WAR!--as theres NO other Explantion?--as They HATE Invidals--thats all CHRISIAINS!--NOTE!!--if? You beleive in JESUS?--YOU are the ENEMY--its that SIMPLE!--& I looked UP in as many BIBLES as I could lay my hands ON!--& theres NO Mention of MOHAMARD any Where?--I served in Inteligance in the Military & now Retired--was Asked?--what I would DO if? I were Mr BUSH--& got in Trouble--for My Answwer--Heres what I Suggested!-- Have our Corp of Engineers--place Explosives in all of IRAQs major Buildings--Hiden of Course!--in the Floors--Wall & Cielings--& when Completed--get Our Military out of There!--bring E*M all HOME!--& wait--a few Months--until the Insrgents Take Over!--& they WILL!--Ocupy all of SADAMS Buildings--& when our INTEL informs US--their in said Buildings--Press the Button--& have a Satilite Blow the Buildings UP!--& Thus!-Break the Back of the Insergents--Once & for ALL--& send IN Special Opps--Delta Force!--& take a Head Count!--as this one ACT--would Eliminate 99% of the Insergents!--with-Out Risking any Gis--BOY did I ever Get HELL!--& YES! I can Handel that! NO! SWEAT!--in Fighting TERRORISUM--YOU must USE TERRORIST methords in fighting Them--USE FEAR!--as Your Main WEAPON!--Strike!--when they Least Expect IT!--especially when they Think? they have WON!--& Hit them HARD--all at ONCE!--& from the Govt Figures I have looked At--the Above ACT would KILL--5000-to 6000 Insergents in ONE Blow--& most would be the LEADERS of the TERRORIST! send a Message to all that Remain?--Were NOT Fooling w/ YOU People any MORE!--WE have all heard-- ALLs FAIR in LOVE & WAR!--So WHY? should WE America Abide by RULES if the ENEMY Doesn*t--seems More than a Little STUPID to ME!--& seeing these Insergents Desire to Meet MOHAMARD--& there By became MYTERS--why not Assit them as much as We possibly CAN!--as Were Nice Guys Right! GOD BLESS ALL!--Ole JIM--

Read in the daily paper today in Melbourne.

Indonesia have been banned from buying weapons of the USA since 1991 are cash strapped with the largest muslim population in the world & fouth largest population.

They are negotiating to get cheap loans of Russia to buy 48 advance Sukhoi fighter jets, attack submarines, tanks & sophisticated surface-to-air missile systems from Russia in exchange for food & oil.

****** me they rely a lot on Australia & other western nations for handouts & tourisim & repay them with bombs because of poor systems in place to counter act terrosim . then whinge about no tourisim to bring in money

If they get this deal they are such a corrupt country who nows what goverment might get to power next & the west has another problem on its hands.

regal1973

OLe JIM Guest
    We Americans & a great percentage of the Citizenry does Not realize the WE are the Largest suppliers of Weaponry to U.N. nations--& I am Awed by the FEW that control the Worlds monatary system--RE:--the Secret Society--& just to Show an example--Ex President Clinton was Indeed IMPEACHED--Legally & Recored by the House & Senate--but--left in Office to Finish His short term--only a few months--left to Serve--& to spare America the Shame--Curruption--have YOU ever seen?--in Our Life times--a None wealthy Man runing for our Nations Highest Office?--where they Spend 100 of Millions of Dollars in running for the Presidency--all of which are Wealthy beyond the average citizens Comprehention--& our Voting system??--the Electrol Colledge?--why? NOT??--Eliminate IT--& go back a Just system!--One VOTE per Citizen--as it should BE!--& as the system is at Present--our President is Actually Elected by One person from each State--that controls that States electrol VOTE! & just to Prove my POINT!--Do YOU know?--WHO? that person IS in Your STATE?--{{ NO! }} but don*t feel Bad--as NO one else knows WHO? it is!--Itheir!--& many yrs AGO!--I heard a very Inteligent Holly person make a statment thats remained in my Mind--as 100 % TRUE!-QUOTE!--if? there were NO PROFIT in WAR!--there would never be another WAR!--& in traveling all over the WORLD! & chatting w/ the Worlds Common People--Freind & Foe Alike--NO ONE desired WAR!--the Main Problem Being--the FEW in POWER!--Desire WAR--in their GREED to Keep Control over the Worlds masses of Populations--Look back to our Nations Politics--GREED for Control--Nixon & Agnew both left Office in Disgrace--Clinton is still a power player--& Hillery is Now a Senator--& She will Run for the Presidency--next Election--& look at the Curruption every Where in Politics & Govt--even the U.N. the Food & Drugs for OIL Deal--& Corperate Americas Excutives are being Jailed for Curuption very DAY!--as they Steal Millions--& their All Honorable Men Right??--& at Present--Look at the Fuel prices!--& both BUSH & CHENNY are IN Big OIL!--Making Billons--& what I don*t Understand??--IS!--if? the Present system ever Does FAIL?--& I personally Don*t See HOW?-It can Keep from FAILING?--w/ the average Citizen in DEBT way over their HEADS!--& our GOVT in Closing military Bases due to the Cost of operating them--has there By-Sent the TERRORIST the Messaage--thay WE can NOT Afford to Keep our Hi Tec Military--any longer & have to Cut Back!--& considering IRAQ is Costing US--2 Billion a DAY!--Govt Figures!--Gentlemen Were in TROUBLE!--Enough SAID!-- --Ole JIM--

Well, I'll chime in on this I guess. I rarely post at this site (usually at v8buick, but even then not too often) but why not.

I was in Iraq for 15 months (as an activated National Guardsman) so I have a somewhat different view of the Iraq thing. So first that. The idea to hide bombs in the infrastructure that we are supposedly rebuilding is not too well thought out imo. Although it may eliminate a large amount of terrorists (that's open to debate though) it'll surely kill a large amount of Iraqi's in the process. Those people don't deserve that. That's like saying destroy Timothy McVay's (or whatever his name is) hometown because it was the source of him.

Iraq is a really complicated situation concerning what the US has to do now. It's one thing to say pull everyone out now, and blow them all to hell, but that just gets us in a worse position then we're already in. The more hatred for the US we create over there, and anywhere, the worse off we'll be in the future. That said, it wasn't a smart move (nor a smart man who made the decision) to go into Iraq.

Now about the "all muslims are terrorists" thing. I tried to keep a fairly neutral pose above, but I can't for this cos this really gets to me. By that thinking, we should call all Christians, Protestants, and Jews terrorists too. I'm sorry, but has no one else heard about the Protestants in Ireland but me? They bomb some stuff, and no, they're not terrorist, but rebels. *** is that?!? Maybe I'm wrong, but that sounds like some terrorist shizzle to me. And what about the Jews in Gaza? Oh, right, the Palestinians are terrorists cos they want their land back...which was taken from them by who? Oh yeah, the US (offically the UN, but if you think it was anyone other than the US, well...) And the Jews aren't terrorist for using the same tactics and worse back, they're just claiming what's theirs, 2000 years later. That's some crap. Maybe the Mongolians should claim half the world as theirs, since Khan conquered it a millenia ago. Seem kinda f-ed up to anyone else?

My point in the above rant, is that Islam breeds the same type of terrorist that Judaism and Catholocism (sp?) do. Granted, they're a bit more nuts, with the suicide bombings, but still. The terrorists of these groups are just morons using religion as a backing. If you actually check what Jihad means, it's the internal stuggle with oneself against evil. If you're a twisted nut, you can view oneself as all Muslims, and evil as, shocka, the Westerners.

BTW, I'm an athiest, and I do agree that the Muslim extremest need to be dealt with, just not in the way the US is currently doing it. It's funny that in our war on terror, we only go for Muslim terrorists, as opposed to ALL terrorists.

Well, if you actually read this much, thanks for listening to my rant! Feel free to reply.
    -Romy
    1970 LeSabre 455
    1970 LeSabre Custom

My NEW 70 LeSabre project page Work in progress...both the page and the car

Good point romy. I see & hear about the US & its allies pulling out of Iraq all the time.
    But the problem is the leaders of these terrorists say we must submit to Islam or die. Peace is not possible because we are infidels as Christian or any other religion or athiests & the only outcome they accept is our total destruction more so than any other religon.

cheers regal1973