Thread: 1987 Buick Grand National! Rookie Needs Guidance!

sYcYenko Guest

Smile

Hello: Beautiful site. Love the music. Ok now down to business. Last fall i purchased a 87 Buick GN. Love the car. I have a few issues on it and I need some guidance or assistance. The BUICK currently has Grey Honeycomb wheels and I want to know what are the correct wheels and size for this car. I am also in need of T Top Bags. What are the correct bags. Do they say GM or Buick. Were there two bags? One for each top or was there one bag for both? Third and final issue. In servicing and cleaning the car I found a spacer on the back left wheel atbout 3/4inch wide. Is this facorty? Why on earth would it be there. Oh last thing. I need a set of Black gurilla locking lug nuts. We are missing the registration from with the lock code and one is missing off the vehicle.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter it is greatly appreciated. Also, where can I find on the web maybe a listing of National or Regional Shows for buick, I would like to have this car judged and reviewed or certified for authenticity and correctness and have it documented as real.

THANK YOU

Originally posted by sYcYenko:
    Hello: Beautiful site. Love the music. Ok now down to business. Last fall i purchased a 87 Buick GN. Love the car. I have a few issues on it and I need some guidance or assistance. The BUICK currently has Grey Honeycomb wheels and I want to know what are the correct wheels and size for this car. I am also in need of T Top Bags. What are the correct bags. Do they say GM or Buick. Were there two bags? One for each top or was there one bag for both? Third and final issue. In servicing and cleaning the car I found a spacer on the back left wheel atbout 3/4inch wide. Is this facorty? Why on earth would it be there. Oh last thing. I need a set of Black gurilla locking lug nuts. We are missing the registration from with the lock code and one is missing off the vehicle.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter it is greatly appreciated. Also, where can I find on the web maybe a listing of National or Regional Shows for buick, I would like to have this car judged and reviewed or certified for authenticity and correctness and have it documented as real.

THANK YOU
    Welcome to the board!

I'm not too sure about the GN, but I'm sure you will be getting several posts from some of the other guys here who have quite a bit of knowlage. You certainly came to the right place with those questions though.

Again, Welcome and enjoy the board.

Jim.
    When standing knee deep in water with alligators nipping at your backside, it's difficult to remind yourself that your initial project was to drain the swamp.

BCA #40621
    64 Wildcat Ragtop - 64 LeSabre 4-Door Sedan