Thread: Where do you like to cruise?

Most people have one or two favorite spots that they like to go to for a sunday brunch or pizza and beer. Maybe a particular highway or street they just like to motor down.

Post yours here! Some new cars may appear on your spot. [img]graemlins/beers.gif[/img]

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Doug69skylark Guest

Rolling down Mcleod Trail in Calgary Alberta. Windows down and all he rice rockets buzzing around with no clue as what what a real car is.

Hey, My cousin lives in Creston. He used to drive around a 68 Malibu.

Here in Winnipeg, there are a few places.
    Pony Corral 2870 Pembina Highway from about 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM for Cruise Night, all are welcome. It's mostly North American muscle cars, very few ricers. Also Canad Inn 823 Regent Ave aka Buffalo Bills, but I think they've changed that name to something else. Same brands as Pony Corral, most people alternate locales each week.
    Both have meals, beverages, prizes etc. [img]graemlins/beers.gif[/img] No burning rubber tolerated!!! These are for true car lovers. [img]graemlins/hurray.gif[/img]
    For the ricers and 4.6/5.0 litre boys, they cruise up and down Portage Avenue til after midnight, causing mayhem, and some show-offs create noise upsetting area residents. Not too many classic cars, tho I've cruised it occasionally on a warm evening with top down.
    Not too many Buicks here however, couple of 65 Skylark converts, a few 67-69 land yachts, one of the local newspaper columnists has a nice 67 Electra convert. One or two new ones pop up each year. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    Due to job, I don't get out every weekend, but feel free to stop in, you will be welcomed!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Tom B
    65 Gran Sport