Thread: My '52 interior

I am starting to give some serious thought to where I am heading with my interior on my '52.

The last image on my show and shine shows the color fairly well. You can see it here...
    http://www.buicks.net/show_and_shine/bob/index.html

I am thinking I would like a burgandy or wine interior. The dash would be colored burgandy/wine with a grey or silver grey front strip which would run around the inside. (All suggestions are currently subject to change!). As you can see, the car is kind of a "restoration", but not quite. The color is brighter than anything you are likely to find in '52. I would like it if it were possible to have a top colored similar to the interior, is that possible? I would like the interior to look reasonably appropriate for '52. The original car had leather and I would consider it if a pleasing design for inserts where you sit could be found.

I am intending on using a medium shaded side glass.

Ron,
    Do you have any patterns for interior or tops for this model? How are you doing with the "tac strip" for the top? I could get on with this repair now.

Wink

Bob,

The wife said......purple interior? I am thinking navy blue. It seems to be coming along nicely. Lots of work done.

Steve

Well, I didn't mean purple If get yourself a glass of red wine and look through the light edge, that is about what I was thinking of. Or maybe a little darker, but not as dark as the wine.