Thread: New Feature!!!

Check it out!!! [img]graemlins/hurray.gif[/img]

http://www.buicks.net/rides/index.php

This program will replace the "show and shine" and the "Postcard" program on the site!

You will enjoy it because it is MUCH easier to use!!! You will also have a continuing variety of postcard to send your friends. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

All images will be eventually resized to 350 x 350 pixels or about 4.861 inches. [img]graemlins/shield.gif[/img]

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

OK, I'm getting worried...

There have been a few sign ups, but no uploads...

Makes me think there is a problem here

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Bob,

I tried to get on, but it said my user name or password was not valid.

Steve

Steve,

Your name does not show up in the "registered" users for that program.

Please try registering again for that program. It is not tied into any other programs and like everything else on this site, it requires a seperate registration. I would appreciate your efforts and reports on what problems you have so that I can troubleshoot the problem.

I think it will be popular once we get it running!!!

That seemed to work well! Now if we can just get a few more people to upload pictures of their cars we will have a start. [img]graemlins/finishflag.gif[/img]

jnorth Guest

I did my part [img]graemlins/beers.gif[/img]

Me too ...
    Bill Koustenis
    Advanced Automotive Machine
    Waldorf Md

Original owner:
    1971 Chevelle Heavy Chevy
    1984 Buick Riviera
    1999 Chevy Tahoe 2DR 4WD

Enginerepairshop.com

Thanks guys!
    All the best in the New Year

jnorth Guest

Thanks for the eCard!!!!!!! Looks alot better on a card then it does in person. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]