Thread: accelerator

I have just activated the "accelerator" on the web board. It should make it move faster... [img]smile.gif[/img] Sounds like fun to me. I have also activated the "recent visitors" feature.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

jnorth Guest

Can you activate "reply with quotes" too?

The reason I didn't was it didn't seem nessecary to use the quote when you can refer back up the topic. It seemed to just use up space on the board. I am not against turning it on, but when would it be useful?

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

jnorth Guest

Here is how it can be usefull.

jnorth Guest

If a couple of people post with other stuff and I just want to comment on your post.

jnorth Guest

Originally posted by bob:

I am not against turning it on, but when would it be useful?
    You see by quoting your post I am letting everyone know that reads this post that I am directly answering YOUR question and not commenting on what anybody else wrote. Does that make sense? In a long thread it also saves you from have to read back to see what somebody is talking about. [img]smile.gif[/img]

ok, it's turned on!

jnorth Guest

Originally posted by bob:
    ok, it's turned on!
    Cool!!! Thanks!