Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas 2?

Dale,
    Thank you for your input. I have placed a "Support this site" button at the top of each forum, and renamed this forum to imply money is needed!

My address is Robert Cull, Box 400, Porthill, Idaho, 83853

You can read more about the background of this site at http://www.buicks.net/info.html

Bob

Wow!!! Someone just gave $50.00 towards our web board upgrade! Thank you!!!

NailheadRiv Guest

Thumbs up

Bob; I would like to help. I will send a $50 donation and see what the rest of the Buick oweners can do. Your sight is the best I have seen for Buicks. There is a Pontiac sight that is very simular; however I do not rember the name and it is no longer on my favorites since I sold my 66 2+2. Tri searching the Pontiac sites and see what they are doing to draw in revenue to maintain their site. Don't shut down if you can avoid it, there isn't much out there for Buicks as Pontiac, Chevy and Cadillac.

------------------

NailheadRiv
    66 Riviera

As you have probably noticed, I have placed a plea for help on a banner on the front page. I have also added a monthly cost goal link. They go to different payboxs. We will see if either attracts any help. I think the goal chart one is kind of nice, but should probably be at the top of the page somewhere?

What do you think?

NailheadRiv Guest

Smile

Bob; It works great; It was a painless effort to donate $50.00 through Amazon. I also found that Pontiac web site; it is:
    //www.classicalpontiac.com/alpontiac.com

Hope it helps,

------------------

NailheadRiv
    66 Riviera

Dale Guest

Thumbs up

Bob,
    A money order is on it's way.
    Dale

------------------
    1970 Riviera
    1996 LeSabre
    And many Buicks in the past.
    I think I am, therefore I am. I think.
    (George Carlin)

seanstang Guest

A check is on its way.

Smile

Thanks a lot guys! If this site stops costing me money, I am going to be much more interested in developing it. And while TODD seems to have every Buick reference at his fingertips, I will attempt to aquire more reference material too.

You've made this week good.

Talking

I'm sending you some money too. I grew up a Chevy guy, but recently inherited a 69 skylark and it isn't as easy to find stuff for Buick 350s as it is for a chevy. Thanks to this site, I have a resource now. Keep up the good work and keep this site going.....

Brad Asche
    Tulsa, OK
    1969 Buick Skylark (restoring)
    1970 Chevy C10 Shortwide (future project)
    1971 Chevy Monte Carlo (future project)....

Your support has been appreciated. Within' the next couple of months, the site is going to have to increase it's server size which will cost another $25.00 per month. What do you think of that paypal "goal chart" that I placed on the front page. No one has clicked it yet, but I thought it looked good. Perhaps if we can get the web board upgrade finished (top of the page), perhaps we should put the goal chart there?