Thread: Any Ideas?

Some how this site has to start paying for itself. About Christmas I am going to be finished work and am going to be taking a serious look at this web stuff. I enjoy it, and I like to offer the info to everyone, but the monthly costs are almost $70.00 a month for an excellent server that allow the site to maintain a professional look. The income from the associate programs that I have registered with is getting close to half of that, it varies.

I look at other Buick sites on the net, and I think this one is easily the best put together, but other sites seem to get support while we get virtually none. What am I doing wrong, tell me, cause I don't know!

Last night I was ready to just shut it down, but my wife said "no" I enjoy it and should keep it up and running, at least a while longer.

I thought that by now we could have picked up a sponser or two, but no one has come forward.

We have an excellent set of moderators who give a lot of help for free! I have to admit, that is one reason I would feel like a heal if I quite.

Dale Guest

Lightbulb

Bob,
    Maybe if you post this under all the topics people will help out.
    I think many may not read all of the postings under all the topics,and may not check this one very often.
    Another Buick board occasionally brings the state of finances to everyones attention and afterwards many people send money.
    I know I enjoy this site and am willing to send some funds your way to help.
    Just need an address to mail it to.

------------------
    1970 Riviera
    1996 LeSabre
    And many Buicks in the past.
    I think I am, therefore I am. I think.
    (George Carlin)

Because I have changed the name of this forum no one can post to this thread, I have started a follow up thread called

any ideas 2?