Thread: moderators and forums?

I was wondering if we should increase the number of moderators. We can have up to four on each forum so there is lots of room for more.

In the past I have simply asked people to participate when it seem appropriate. I was thinking of asking the users of this board to nominate a new moderator periodically and after we had few nominees, we could use a vote to choose a winner. This will remove me from making bad or good calls and allow the board users to make them!

I am also wondering about forums, do we have the right amount and the right titles?

Any comments on where this website should go..."

BadBuick Guest

Bob- I don't know if you got my e-mail or not but sure, you can put my name up.

Thanks,
    BadBuick

No, I didn't! You are not the first to send me something I didn't get... I must have a problem somewhere or did the postal service take over email?

wdanielbern Guest

this is probly the wrong topic but anyways is there anyway that people who want to can post where they are from so others that may ne neighboring could contact each other for maybe fri.sat. night cruises or buick get togethers?(this is weird another idea and all in the same day)

Wink

Yeh,... you probably should have posted this in the "bench racing" section, don't let it happen again!!!

I think that would be a great thing to get going, but I'm not sure how we can do it.

I suppose the most densly populated areas have the most visitors to the site. Would I be mistaken if I suggested the "Big Apple" or LA as the most likely places to start?

Maybe, first decide where the most likely place to do something like this is and then ask how many would be interested in trying to attend.

wdanielbern Guest

well your right finding out how many people would attend would be good.