Thread: Parts list?

Chad73 Guest

Question

Is there anywhere i can find a parts listing w/numbers for a 73 electra 2dr? Or does anyone have one? I'd like to partly restore my car and buick farm has a bunch of stuff but, i get confused w/ the wording. So, i need part numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chad

Smile

Chad, most GM Buick parts lists available today that cover the 73 show parts for models from 75 back. These are available on ebay in microfiche form for about $35. They appear as paper editions too, but these are not as common.

The later the edition of the parts list, the more part numbers will be dropped off because of discontinued items. The 87 edition of the list that I have does not show many of the smaller color-coded trim parts-they were discontinued by the time the list was published. The earlier the printing date on these the better.

Other sources are the Mitchell Crash Parts Estimating Guides. These books will show the sketches, part numbers, repair time, and prices for the exterior trim and body parts on all makes of cars. These are probably available on ebay also. I have one of these that covers the 73 Electra 225 if my memory is correct.

I can scan the Mitchell data and send if you like. We can review the GM parts list for additional help, but I have no way to make copies from the microfiche.

Chad73 Guest

Ya, that sounds good. I'll check out ebay for the parts list. Thanks!!

Chad