During the 1980s General Motors was one of the last of the Big Three to produce cars with "Classic" appeal. Whether it was the rear wheel drive Cadillac Fleetwood (77-92) body style, the Caprice Classic (77-91), or the General Motors G body vehicles(78-87,88) There was still a beauty about them. Although greatly under powered for these huge machines these cars still had chrome, classic design, and dated interiors. When I was old enough to drive and was looking for a car, I wanted something with such appeal. However, at 16 years old I really didnt have the cash flow for a real classic. The year was 1992 and I came across my first vehicle, a 1979 Buick Regal limited. For a $1000 bucks I got one hell of a car. This car was powder blue with a matching velour interior. No rust, no dings, no problems at all with this vehicle. My first Buick had power everything. And I mean everything. Rather than keep going on about this car, I would just like to ask if anyone else if they had an appreciation for the "last" of the old school vehicles. In particular the General Motor G body vehicles. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Thanks

Kdaddy