Thread: New to Buick

New to Buick

Good Day. I purchased a 66 Riviera GS last year and decided to join the Team Buick to help out as I fix a few things. My Riviera is the dark maroon exterior and the cloth/vinyl interior, the same color as the interior. I am having a real tough time finding the interior vinyl. I found the cloth. Any ideas?
    Another part I can not seem to locate is the rear window bay molding the rests across just above the seats. Mine is warped from the weather.
    Thanks!

I looked at buying a similar colored car 66 last year and I ordered cloth and vinyl interior fabric samples from SMS and I believe it would have been a perfect match, I bet they have what you need.

Did your car come from Utah? If so, probably the same car.

https://smsautofabrics.com/

As far as the rear window bay molding, I would try placing a wanted ad on the Riviera Owners message board.

https://forums.aaca.org/forum/73-buick-riviera-riviera-owners-association/

The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

I believe so

It may have been. It's been fun to do some slight restorations. My apologies. Thanks for the SMS info. They did have a perfect match, in samples. When I received the full roll...it was not a match. They are a bit hard to work with as it has been 3 months and they have yet to replace the mismatch.

I will try the Buick Owners site.

Thank you very much.