Thread: thanks for the Add guy's

thanks for the Add guy's

My new project is a 1956 Buick century deluxe Riviera 4 door hardtop,how do i post a photo?

i used to refer people to Photobucket for free internet hosting but i hear they've changed their terms of service.

so, you should probably use something like Imgur ( for temporary ) or Google services for free hosting now.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

When using the wysiwyg editor, in the second line, look across to the fourth box of icons. The third icon is "Insert Image". If you hold your cursor over it, it will show the description as "Insert Image". There are size limitations. Smaller images by physical and file size are more likely to be accepted, unless you are a "Team Member" when it will accept pretty much anything.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!