Thread: 215 Fan

215 Fan

I have been collecting 215 parts for 25 years, finally have one on the engine stand and almost ready to fire. That one will eventually find it's way into a T roadster on Model A rails. Next will be a 4-71 blown motor looking for a front engine dragster or early altered chassis. Not looking to go fast, but think of how light a dragster with a 215 will be! Love these little motors.

have you checked out our historical articles on the 215? and you're aware that the Rover 3.5L is a metric version of the 215? www.AluminumV8.com
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Thanks, Bob. Luckily I have most of the library in actual print. Yes, thankfully those Rover guys have kept things going. Without them aftermarket parts would be even more scarce. I don't mind using some of the technology developed for them, but insist on keeping it a Buick block and heads. The first motor going together is all GM and has an Offy 2x2 intake with matching valve covers. It is slated for a roadster project.