Hi there. Been tearing down my 1967 Buick Special 4-door sedan with a 300-2 V8 to get it ready for restore, and there's quite a few rust holes on the inside of the deck lid (trunk) that I discovered after some minor sanding; looks like the previous owner filled them with bondo and called it a day. Anywhere I can get the sheet metal to replace it? Color doesn't matter, finished/unfinished doesn't matter. It's all going to be painted later down the road, just need a better starting point than a patch-job deck lid. Thanks!