Thread: Greetings from Canada!

Greetings from Canada!

Hello fellow Buick lovers!
    Since I was old enough to love cars I've wanted a Grand National...the sinister black beast with that turbo was always in my dreams. 3 years ago I finally purchased my first. It is a work in progress but has been a blast to build and drive. Since getting into the Buick family and realizing its rich history I have stumbled across a large cache of 1967 GS 400's. Two convertibles, two hardtop sport coupes, a 4 door special, and boxes and boxes and boxes of Buick parts, lots brand new still wrapped. The older gentlemen that has them is unable to work on any of them or do anything with them, and has no energy to part them out and no family that wants it all. I'm curious as to the demand for parts for these great old cars. He was going to have them hauled away however I have a chance to purchase the entire collection, 5 cars, and basically 3 garages of parts. Stacks of hoods, fenders, doors, grilles, emblems, dashes, convertible frames, a full roller convertible chassis completely redone, new everything, engine, tranny, exhaust, diff, all numbers matching...the 67 GS400 3 speed sport coupe was purchased by him, one owner, still drives....I can't imagine him just trashing this stuff! What does everyone think? Pass... or save everything? Any thoughts on value? Thanks!

I would definitely save everything! The convertible frame is the same as a GS400.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!