- Buick 300/340 Casting Numbers
- 215 sports car and Indy racing
    - Affordable Aluminum V-8's
- Buick 215 Engine Specifications
- Buick 300, 340 Engine Specifications
- How To Hot Rod Any Engine – Engine Tech

Thread: sos. too expensive restaurationparts,

sos. too expensive restaurationparts,

I need a masterkit and rocker arm kit to my 340. it seems to be an expensive Engine to repair. itīs hard to find parts in sweden and i would be very grateful if i could get help to find parts from companies who ships to sweden. i have the 4bbl Engine with 10.25comp. a performance cam to get more Power at low rpm would be nice,, can i buy that for my Engine? As optional: is it better to change Engine to a 350 , seems to be easier and sheeper to rebuild.

Have you check Kanter? Click Here

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

i will try to mail kanter,, find a Company named clegg. can they have good reputation? clegg is sheeper than kanter i Think. Itīs diffucult for me to understand why a Buick 340 or 350 should cost double price or more than for example Chevy 350. I really dont want a Chevy Engine in my fine Buick ;-)

You are probably referring to EGGE, Click Here
    Yes, they have a good reputation!

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Check here and see if it is any help.

http://www.rockauto.com/

www.TAPerformance.com

www.AluminumV8.com

remember, the 340 is a cast iron version of a Land Rover v8. there are various parts that will transfer. Rover parts will be in metric though.

you might be able to adapt a Rover rocker set and shaft.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)