A new For Sale listing has been posted by LODENAQU:

1972 BUICK SKYLARK CONVERTIBLE

The description for this listing is:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my 1972 BUICK SKYLARK CONVERTIBLE, VIDEO ON YOUTUBE 72buick 001 FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW, THE FLAG IS A DECAL, NOT PAINTED. As of 7/17/17 it has a new battery, and has passed NYS inspection.This is a 350 and not a 455, with a Edlebrock 4BBL carburetor and manual choke. It run and sounds good, a daily driver, but would be a GREAT CAR to finish restoring, and it wouldn't take much. It needs a few things, and it has some rust issues on the bumpers, but nothing that can't be easily fixed. The interior was done before I bought it; I replaced the top and top frame in 2014, it needs a glove box & a speedometer cable, and heater doesn't work but never needed it. The radio is a Clarion am-fm 8 track, radio works 8 track not. Shift level works, but the dial doesn't move to the correct position. Also have the original radio in the trunk, and the chrome cover for the radio is also there and some other new & used parts that haven't been installed. This is a fun car that does turn heads. ALSO INCLUDES TWO REPAIR MANUALS. I have tried to show in the pictures all the good and the bad of the car, any questions please ask. Sold as is, no warranty.
Inspections are encouraged & welcome.
Please be advised that New York did not start titling vehicles until 1973, registration is transferable. This is your ownership document.

The Bidder (buyer) is responsible for the transport of the vehicle, I have described as best as I can. The vehicle does not have any warranty. I reserve the right to end the auction at any time due to local advertising, at the end of the auction a $300 deposit will be put in my Paypal account, all deposits are non- refundable. Final payment cash, certified or personal check. Shipping only after check clears.

--------------------------------------------------------------