From the Reference Section:
- How to choose your new wheels and tires
- Buick Rallye Wheels
- Calculators: Tires, Gears, MPH, etc.
- Wheel Bearing Adjustment, 1963 - 1970

Thread: 1968 LeSabre Rally Rims

1968 LeSabre Rally Rims

what is the correct bolt pattern, back spacing and size of the center cap hole for my 1968 Buick Lesabre conv?
    I am having a difficult time finding the right rims. Do they interchange the any other Buick or GM models?
    Are they making OEM, or where could I find a good set of stock rims and center caps?
    please send responses to me email- kotenberg632@sbcglobal.net

I will probably be wrong, but I suspect they would be a 15" wheel with a 5" bolt circle. Probably part no. 1383421 and would have a back spacing of 3 3/8".

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Cool Rally Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rtk68 View Post
    what is the correct bolt pattern, back spacing and size of the center cap hole for my 1968 Buick Lesabre conv?
    I am having a difficult time finding the right rims. Do they interchange the any other Buick or GM models?
    Are they making OEM, or where could I find a good set of stock rims and center caps?
    please send responses to me email- kotenberg632@sbcglobal.net
    I have been searching for rims for my 67 Wildcat..... They may all look the same ,but there are many differences I'm sending you a link on how to determine the wheels you need.... http://forums.aaca.org/topic/288524-...rallye-wheels/ I 'm having trouble finding a good set, and re-chroming is very expensive. If you go to carid.com you can order a brand new set for 945.00... read the link .. I hope this helps you B-Cool

I think it has the same pattern as my 67 Riviera. I am not sure if I can post outside links. This site lists the year and appropriate bolt patterns for a few Buick models.

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-r...#axzz4r5oDaD5N