A new For Sale listing has been posted by joshhirst13:

1950 Buick Bumper Grill For Sale

The description for this listing is:

--------------------------------------------------------------

$1000.00 OBO. I'm selling a 1950 Buick Bumper & Grill. This is a one year Bumper so there aren't very many out there that have been separated from the car. It is perfect for the customized that what's to do something different or for the person that is looking for a decent bumper/grill for rechroming. You can even put it on your car as is & use it as it is still very nice as it comes. This bumper & grill is in very good condition for its age. It does have a few dings & some of the chrome has come off. The only major damage I can see is on the passenger side bumper guard which you can see in the photos. It also has all of the brackets that attach it to the car, which from my experience are usually long gone once the bumper is separated from the car. I also have the rear bumper & guards if your interested & will be posting them soon. Please feel free to contact me via text, email, or phone call. I am open to offers. Please see the photos for condition & feel free to ask any questions that you have.
Thanks
Josh

--------------------------------------------------------------