Thread: Riviera guy

Riviera guy

Good morning - new guy to the forum . Interested in Riviera's 1963-73 . Currently restoring a 65 GS. Just finished a frame off on a 72. Looking for a nice 68 . Saw one on the site but can't reach the member on the oh one listed . Thanks.

it would be helpful if you could point us to the specific classified you're talking about.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Quote Originally Posted by kreed1947 View Post
    Good morning - new guy to the forum . Interested in Riviera's 1963-73 . Currently restoring a 65 GS. Just finished a frame off on a 72. Looking for a nice 68 . Saw one on the site but can't reach the member on the oh one listed . Thanks.
    It is the 68 listed for sale in North Carilina that has been listed for the past several days . I have signed in and done all the things I think I am supposed to do . The phone number 919 245-4544 has a continuous busy signal and when I try to contact the seller , I get a sign stating " I do not have permission" etc . Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Ken Reed

i think this is your listing here

https://www.teambuick.com/forums/dbt...g&listingid=89

i've sent him a private message requesting alternate contact info as well as a link to this thread on the forum.
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Quote Originally Posted by bob k. mando View Post
    i think this is your listing here

https://www.teambuick.com/forums/dbt...g&listingid=89

i've sent him a private message requesting alternate contact info as well as a link to this thread on the forum.
    Thansk Bob - I will wait to hear from him. Not sure how to get I touch as I am not allowed to contact him according to the notice I get each time I try and phone number is apparently not correct or in service. Ken Reed

I suspect that if you try the contact again, you will be successful as your membership is now classed as Registered rather than Newbie.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I suspect that if you try the contact again, you will be successful as your membership is now classed as Registered rather than Newbie.
    Thanks Bob. - that did it. Just sent him a note . Appreciate your help. Ken Reed

Welcome to community

[QUOTE=kreed1947;103614]Good morning
    I love those Rivieras too! Had a new 1972 boat tail with buckets when was in the service. I was cheap because of gas prices. I got a 1966 Riviera GS now.