Thread: Stubbe

Stubbe

I am waiting here in a cold Sweden.Soon it is time to get out whit my Buick.
    When the snow and ice are gone.My 54 Buick is waiting for a good ride this sommer
    also as every sommers the last 38 years.Only problems is Waterleaks,but now i have
    help from You Buickpeople in the forum of team Buick.Tackar,Tackar.and a great Tanks.

Stubbe in a sunny Sweden 4+celcius.

Hi Stubbe, did you get your horn fixed? What did you have to do to solder the wire back to the brass sleeve? Please update your last thread titled "Stubbe" with how you fixed it. Thanks, John in Texas at a nice 70* F. Drove mine today!

Quote Originally Posted by stubbe View Post
    I am waiting here in a cold Sweden.Soon it is time to get out whit my Buick.
    When the snow and ice are gone.My 54 Buick is waiting for a good ride this sommer
    also as every sommers the last 38 years.Only problems is Waterleaks,but now i have
    help from You Buickpeople in the forum of team Buick.Tackar,Tackar.and a great Tanks.

Stubbe in a sunny Sweden 4+celcius.
    Stubbe, I have been watching the cruises in Sweden posted on Youtube. It is amazing the number of 50's Buicks I see there. It's amazing the number of Olds, Cads, Pontiac and anything else you can think of. It seems the line of cars go on for ever. You guys must drive all over the EU to precipitate in the events. Does everyone meet in a staging place then drive the route and if so what do you do after the cruise? I've never seen anything near the magnitude here in the states. Is seems to be a real spectator event also. One other thing, where in the world do you find all the 50's-60's cars? The cruises are awesome.
    1979 TRegal

Stubbe in Sweden

Hello all Buickfriends.Yes i did it about the soldering of horncable.Take bolts on steering tube,tvisted
    tube so i get the opening of hole down.A big solderiron and my goggles on.Solder the cable and put
    all back and the horn blows like at 1954.Same tune.Tanks for giving my hints of problems.
    Yes here in Sweden we ar taking care of the past,30,40,50,60ties.All people are intressed of
    the oldies,not only cars but all from the past.
    But gas are taxed very high,so under summer it is meetings every weekends so i can not drive my
    lady to all meetings.Drive her 400-500 mil,not miles every summer for 38 years now whitout any problems.
    Tanks to all from a Buicklover in Sweden.