A new Wanted listing has been posted by pob77:

322 piston for '56 Century

The description for this listing is:

--------------------------------------------------------------

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 24.4698px;">Hello all,</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 24.4698px; box-shadow: none !important;"><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 24.4698px; box-shadow: none !important;"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 24.4698px;">I am new to the forum and also performing my first real hot rod build. For the power plant I am planning on using a 322 nailhead from a 1956 Century. Only problem is that it has a dead piston! I attempted to order one online and got sent a 364 piston instead. I now can't seem to find anywhere that sells only one. Only full sets are available which, due to money issues (of course), I am trying to avoid. I am hoping that someone here either has one they are willing to part with, or can direct me to somewhere/someone who does.</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 24.4698px; box-shadow: none !important;"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 24.4698px;">It is a 9.1 compression motor with domed pistons if that helps as, apparently, there were two different compression motors in '56. Oh those quirky nailies! Thanks for any and all help!</span>

--------------------------------------------------------------