Thread: How to create an ad in the classified section?

How to create an ad in the classified section?

I have an 1999 regal GS that i would like to post in the classified section . How can I create an ad ?

Click on Classifieds at the top of the page, that will take you to the Classifieds section of the site. Find "New Listing" in the upper left area of the page, hover over it and click "For Sale", then follow the instructions.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Did it!!

Thanks very much for the info ! If you have time check out the classified ad I made and let me know what you think !!! All the best !!!!! Joe

It is good, but someone's interest is much more likely to be spurred if there is a few images that catch their interest. A picture is worth a thousand words.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

I know what you mean Bob But I tried to put up an image and I was having a hard time ??? It is what it is . a supercharged 3.8 . and I can run it for a buyer!! thanks for the info pal ,...joe