A new For Sale listing has been posted by TomONRH:

1964 Wildcat

The description for this listing is:

--------------------------------------------------------------

I bought this 1964 Buick Wildcat in November 2014 with the intention of it being a father/son project to entice my son to get his driver's license. When I bought the vehicle, we poured a bit of gasoline into the carb and she fired right up. But the owner didn't want to run it long because there was a water leak (verified). He said that when he put on the new water pump, he accidentally tore the paper gasket and since it was a pain to get that far, he continued with liquid gasket. When I got the car home and begun tinkering with it, I disconnected the fuel line from the pump to the carb and had my son turn it over. The fuel pump did work, pumping fuel into a bucket I had ready. My Harley mechanic neighbor thinks a float is stuck....or it could just need a rebuild kit. A freeze was coming soon so I tackled the leaky water pump issue by removing the radiator, belts, fan, and water pump. This is when I discovered a screw with a nut threaded onto it (I guess to act as a stop in order to tighten?) and the cause of the leak. After further investigation, I found a broken bolt in the timing cover, as well. I have drilled that out but it needs to be re-tapped. Shortly after this we pushed the car into the garage where it sat for a year and a half. This past July I re-claimed my garage and pushed it out into the driveway under a shade tree and put a car cover on it where it has remained. Needless to say, neither myself or my son have any further interest in the vehicle.

The bad: There is a few rust-through spots on the hood. One rust spot (and perhaps a Bondo repair) on the lower passenger side of the rear window. Some rust out on the passenger side lower quarter behind the rear wheel. Some bubbled paint and possible rust on the same spot on the driver's side. The under carriage looks great except for a soft spot of rust on the passenger side front floor pan. A dent on the center of rear bumper.

The good: The interior is highly desirable original excellent condition bucket seats (carpet could be replaced) with a near new headliner. The underside of all four doors are rust free. All trim pieces seem to be there and intact. No cracks in the front dash. Original hubcaps on car. Very straight body with no dings or dents (except for rear bumper). All glass is intact with no chips or cracks. Good looking car with a little work can be a daily driver. And with a little bit more work, a great restoration candidate!

Someone save this car from the scrap yard. I'm tired of seeing it take up space in the driveway (and I suspect my neighbor's tree is creeping ever further to falling onto it). I willing to trade for nearly any thing that equals or comes close to equaling my asking price (not going to make a profit on this car). Some items I'm interested in trading for: golf cart, ATV, electronics, furniture, tools, Harley project, firearms, etc. Make offer

I can be reached via email at thomas.osen@att.net or cell pnone at (8,one,7)seven,zero,6-four,7,8, five

--------------------------------------------------------------