Thread: Deleted post

Deleted post

Recently I researched, scanned material and posted an answer to a question about trim interchangeability for an individual's 56 Buick. When looking for the thread, it was apparently deleted. If the OP deleted after getting the information and not leaving it for others in the future, the shame! If a moderator deleted, then there should be an explanation.

If you left click on your "Handle", 322bnh in the upper right of any of your posts, it will bring up a menu where you can click on "View Forum Posts".

I suspect you will find the thread there. There is a thread there discussing '56 Super moldings. The thread is too far developed for the poster to delete it, and it should only be able to be deleted by a moderator but that has not happened.

Left clicking on your "Handle" is a good way to find the threads you are participating in.

I am curious, did you have a problem uploading those scans on this board?

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

Now it is back (???) I did look for my forum posts and the last one was 08-30-2016 when i looked yesterday.
    And yes, I did have trouble uploading. Only after I reduced the size would it allow upload, but then it was unreadable. So I linked it.