Thread: Hi guys!!!

Smile Hi guys!!!

I have a 1967 Buick Special. I have had her since 1991. Found her just sitting by the side of the road. Bought her for $500 and we have been together ever since. So it's 2016 and I've retired from the Army and now I can devote some time and a lot of money to my Special. I would appreciate all the help I can get in achieving this lofty goal. Thanking you guy's and gal's in advance.

what you got for an engine? coulda been the 225 v6 or 300 or 340 v8s that year.

Bob is hosting the chassis manual for 1967 so you lucked out there:
    http://www.teambuick.com/reference/l...ssis/index.php
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Well it came with the 300 and the 2 speed powerglide which ran exceptionally well. I had a guy who was suppose to do the body work on her. After about 7 months nothing was done so I took her back home. In the process of driving she ran hot. Got home and looked under the hood and she had a cracked block. Big brother knew of a pretty good 350. Timing chain, oil pump and some cleaning up she runs like a sewing machine. Now I need to get a gas tank and some dual exhaust. I've looked on ebay and some other sites for the gas tank. Mine has 2 vents by the filler neck were as the others have the vent tube by the sending unit. The

Would that make a difference.