Thread: 1985 Buick Regal Limited Header Panel Needed!!!!

1985 Buick Regal Limited Header Panel Needed!!!!

This is a shout out for help in locating a Header Panel for a 1985 Buick Regal Limited 6cyc. chrome grill.
    Trying to get this beauty painted and back on the road. Anyone out there who can help please e-mail me at akaan5@live.com.
    I've been searching for 8 months and my body man can't help me. All responses will be greatly appreciated.

Not sure what you mean by a "header panel", but if it is the upholstered pabel that goes on the inside of the roof of the car, that is a headliner, and your car came with a molded styrofoam panel that had a foam backed cloth glued to it. There are molded ABS plastic headliner panels that are available from Acme Auto Headlining in Long Beach, California that can be upholstered with the same type of foam backed cloth or vinyl that the factory used. You can call them at 1-800-949-6078.
    Best Regards,
    Ron

Header Panel

Quote Originally Posted by rcfryer View Post
    Not sure what you mean by a "header panel", but if it is the upholstered pabel that goes on the inside of the roof of the car, that is a headliner, and your car came with a molded styrofoam panel that had a foam backed cloth glued to it. There are molded ABS plastic headliner panels that are available from Acme Auto Headlining in Long Beach, California that can be upholstered with the same type of foam backed cloth or vinyl that the factory used. You can call them at 1-800-949-6078.
    The part I am trying to find is the front exterior panel the holds the grill, head lamps, side marker lights. Any help there?

Sorry, I cannot help you with body panels. Try posting in the Paint & Body Forum.
    Best Regards,
    Ron