- Buick Cams from Kenne Bell, 401, 425
    - Nailhead Engine Specifications
- Head Flow Chart
- Nailhead Oil Pump
- Nailhead cam specs and cam selection
- Nailhead Parts Interchange

Thread: stubbe

stubbe

Hello Buicklovers.I Wonder of getting Power Steering in my Super 54.My Back is killing me
    on Cruising in sommertime.I Wonder if any of you have put in power steering in 54-56?
    Anywone ho have it for sale?All the parts from a used/damaged car is intressed.Maibe
    i drive my Lady next sommer whit no problem in my back.
    Stubbe in a raini Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by stubbe View Post
    Hello Buicklovers.I Wonder of getting Power Steering in my Super 54.My Back is killing me
    on Cruising in sommertime.I Wonder if any of you have put in power steering in 54-56?
    Anywone ho have it for sale?All the parts from a used/damaged car is intressed.Maibe
    i drive my Lady next sommer whit no problem in my back.
    Stubbe in a raini Sweden.
    Hi Stubbe in rainy Sweden, try putting the subject of the thread in the title, ie: Need info on adding PS to '54 Super

Titling all your threads "Stubbe" doesn't tell us about thread content.

The 54 and 55 may use the same setup, I don't know about 56, I think it is totally different but may be an option that requires additional parts? If you ask this question on the BCA forum of the AACA, you will surely get some good info. John

In the meantime using the narrower bias ply tires pumped up to 32 psi will help. Also move the seat closer to the steering wheel to get more leverage.

stubbe

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJohn55 View Post
    Hi Stubbe in rainy Sweden, try putting the subject of the thread in the title, ie: Need info on adding PS to '54 Super

Titling all your threads "Stubbe" doesn't tell us about thread content.

The 54 and 55 may use the same setup, I don't know about 56, I think it is totally different but may be an option that requires additional parts? If you ask this question on the BCA forum of the AACA, you will surely get some good info. John
    Tanks for your intressed in my problems whit havy steering.I have filled up front wheels so
    i can ride on cruises this summer.Tommorow i be driving whit my club and serve handicapped
    people for a ride in a sunny wheater.Maibe i can get spare parts to get my 54 Poersteeared
    in the winter.
    Stubbe in Sweden.