Thread: New Buy-it-Now Listing: 1956 Buick Air Conditioning

Post New Buy-it-Now Listing: 1956 Buick Air Conditioning

A new Buy-it-Now listing has been posted by cords:

1956 Buick Air Conditioning

The description for this listing is:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chasing 1956 Buick air conditioning what's out there

--------------------------------------------------------------

I simply don't understand the ad. Are you looking to buy 56 a/c parts? It is listed under "wanted" category. Buy it now? What are you selling?

"Confused"

It appears there is a problem if you accidentally use the buy-it-now button and then change to wanted. I am not sure if it can be fixed, but he did mean it to be wanted. I am not sure I can fix it, or maybe, cords, you would like to try a new listing and I will delete this one.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!

1956 Buick Air Conditioning

I am working on designing a bolt in ac kit specifically for 56 buicks. It won't be factory correct of course but that might be a good thing- Ive been a little disappointed with my factory ac here in las vegas.

My plan is to have an adapter plate that bolts to the passenger side firewall and allows for a modern evaporator and blower motor that feeds into the factory heater box so that all of the original controls and everything behind the dash are unaffected. I plan on having this done in the next couple months.

Here is the monster factory ac box, it barely trickles out the cold air:

Quote Originally Posted by TexasJohn55 View Post
    I simply don't understand the ad. Are you looking to buy 56 a/c parts? It is listed under "wanted" category. Buy it now? What are you selling?

"Confused"
    buddy thats how the ad listing worked out as the **** thing would not list otherwise
    yes am casing 1956 air con

Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    I am working on designing a bolt in ac kit specifically for 56 buicks. It won't be factory correct of course but that might be a good thing- Ive been a little disappointed with my factory ac here in las vegas.

My plan is to have an adapter plate that bolts to the passenger side firewall and allows for a modern evaporator and blower motor that feeds into the factory heater box so that all of the original controls and everything behind the dash are unaffected. I plan on having this done in the next couple months.

Here is the monster factory ac box, it barely trickles out the cold air:
    buddy exactly what i'm after .I can chase up condenser and compesser and dyer myself but i would like to use factory contols ,but because the contols are the only bit I have managed to source I'm not sure how it all works

I have managed to move the listing to where it should be, as I mentioned, it wasn't cords' fault, it is the way the program works, not properly Hopefully it can be fixed at some point.

WEBNOTE: When inserting an email in a posting, use the "smilie" @ so that web robots don't pick up your address and send you more junk mail!
    Members can be contacted by clicking on their "handle", but you are much better off to post to the thread!