Thread: Buick Engine Work In Upper Midwest

Buick Engine Work In Upper Midwest

Hey folks, looking for a Buick engine shop in the Nebraska/Kansas/Iowa/South Dakota area (or neighboring states) I know I can ship my stuff out to the experts but I'm also looking to meet some Buick guys in the community. I appreciate any intel.

Buick shop

Welcome
    What engine do you have? Where are you located?

Ben

repairs in Nebraska

There is a shop in Omaha that does great work - "close is still wrong" is how they do it! Call Tony @ Meyers Auto Service 402 935 4017 or on the web http://www.meyersautoservice.com/

Hope it helps!

Doug

Thanks for the feedback. I live in western Nebraska; North Platte. I travel around allot, so I will definitely give Meyers a call. I'm willing to travel up to 500 miles for the right shop. I have a 74? Buick 350 installed in my 67 Skylark, and I have a 430 out of a 68 Electra sitting on the engine stand in my garage. Its a 5 year plan to do the swap. I'd like to start out with having a knowledgeable Buick guy inspect the block for candidacy for rebuild. The engine is currently seized and may not be usable.

Weise is in Minnesota but has an excellent rep.

http://www.trishieldperformance.com/index.html
    The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.
    Vladimir Lenin

Government schooling is about "the perfect organization of the hive."
    H.H. Goddard, Human Efficiency (1920)

Dang, I never realized he was in Minnesota. I'm also a V8 buick forum member. I travel through MN frequently. I'll have to place a phone call. Thanks!

Same situation down south

Looking for a shop in the southern area for my 63 Buick leseber 401 nailhead I'm in San Diego any body know a good place thanks.